Monday, January 26, 2009

Week 4 (1/19/09-1/25/09)


This week was not bad overall. I really feel that I could have had a 4-500 dollars more in profit if I had been more focused during the time that I had to play. I also really need to put in more hours. My solution for this problem is to regularize my hours. I will do this by changing my available hours at Starbucks. Based on some Sharkscope stats showing that I have the most profit between the hours of 2PM and 8PM, I have come up with the following regular weekly schedule for poker:

Monday- off
Tuesday- 12:30PM-6:30PM
Wednesday- 10:00AM-4PM
Thursday- 12:30PM-6:30PM
Friday- 3:00PM-9:00PM
Saturday- off
Sunday- 10:00AM-4PM

Of course, most of these sessions will run under 6 hours, but this more regularized schedule will allow me to also regularize my Starbucks hours, and is also conveniently positioned while my girlfriend is at work (she's a server at a local golf club). I will have to fill out a new availability form at Starbucks, but this will actually give me more hours of availability.

Here are the total stats for the week.

Total hours of play: 20.25
Total profit: $1336
Hourly rate: $66/hour

No comments: