Friday, January 30, 2009

January Review


Well there is no doubt that this has been my most profitable month ever at poker, online or live. I was fairly consistent about putting in high volume hours, and my level of play was quite high. My hourly rate was around where I had projected it to be, and my negative variance was almost non-existent. That being said, I still have a lot of room for improvement. I definitely have a tilt issue when my sessions run on back to back days, or even if I'm running bad. I either go on a wild sort of tilt or I just go on autopilot, reading forums or paying attention to other things instead of focusing. That being said, when I do focus to hard I seem to play a little to splashy. Also, I need to play more hour, not a ton more, but like 5-7 more a week. Not doing so will cost me a lot of money in the long run. I also need to find a way to incorporate other types of games into my sessions (at the beginning or end or wherever I am running under 12 tables) so as to increase my hourly. However these must not too much focus away from my normal games so as to cause me to lose money there. I also need to set up for my sessions better. To often I time out when I go to get a glass of water, or some food. I should have a jug of water and a couple snacks sitting by me while I wait. If i start to feel restless I could do some stretching while playing.

Total Profit: $6413
Total hours played: 91.25 hours
Hourly rate: $70.2/h

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit
ChuckRuns 643 $9.69 $14 68% $6,232

No comments: