Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week 3 (1/12/09-1/18/09)


This week was very frustrating overall. I started off very strong but then started running terribly and I started to question my play. I am going to try to take a few days off and gather my thoughts, and do some more reading, which I have been neglecting. Looking back objectively though, this was still a good week, and I made way more than I would have at Starbucks lol. I only played 23 hours, and I would like to average higher than this. Putting in the hours is tougher than I imagined. I have noticed that a 6 hour session (at least planned that way) in late morning to mid afternoon seems to be optimal. I would like to try for 30 hours a week, so perhaps I should adjust my availability at my other job so that I can have more regular hours of play.

Total hours of play: 23 hours
Total profit: $1005
Hourly rate: 43.7$/hour

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit
ChuckRuns 168 $5.67 $14 43% $952

No comments: